– Double cup mode makes two coffees at once.
– Adjustable coffee strength and volume.
– Pre-brewing process guarantees maximum flavour extraction.
– Clear LED display with red symbols.
– Anti-scratch stainless steel drip tray.
– Smartphone app for maximum coffee enjoyment.
– Customise the settings with the easy-to-use buttons.
– Energy efficient design.
– Super slimline design at just 20cm wide.
– Whisper-quiet steel cone grinder.
– Smart Favourite Coffee feature.
– Triple Plus X award-winner in 2019.
– Featured in Which? Best Buy.
– Easy to clean.
– Adjustable coffee outlet up to 135mm.
– Makes up to 15 cups per day.
– Available in silver or black.
|Bean container size||125|
|Stainless steel drip tray with plastic insert||Yes|
|Water tank size||1.2Litre|
|Amount (Cups/Day)||10 to 15|
Q: Can I fit a coffee machine in if I don’t have much space?
A: The Purista Series 300 is just 20cm across and is designed to slot into tight spaces without compromising the coffee quality.
Q: Is the machine easy to use?
A: Yes. We’re on hand to help with any questions you may have. If you need a hand with cleaning and filter changes the smartphone app offers step-by-step instructions.
Q: How much does it weigh?
Q: Can I use tall latte macchiato glasses for my coffee?
A: Yes – there’s an adjustable outlet of up to 135mm.
Q: I like a strong coffee in the morning and more mellow later on – is this possible?
A: The choice is yours. Choose from three coffee strengths and five grinding options, so your drink can be customised to your preferences.
Q: How many cups of coffee per day can this machine make?
A: It’s ideally suited to up to 15 cups per day. This makes it perfect for the home, home offices and other low volume small office locations such as reception and board rooms.
Q: Is it hard to clean and descale the machine?
A: It is not hard, but on-going machine cleaning and maintenance is really important. Scale build-up will affect drink quality and eventually cause faults. Scale-related faults are generally not covered by manufacturers’ warranties. When using fresh milk, it is especially important to clean regularly so the equipment is hygienic and safe to use. You should always follow the manufacturer guidelines regarding frequency of cleaning and descaling and use the recommended products. You can find the products recommended for the machines we sell here.
Q: Can I use this machine commercially?
A: The Melitta machines featured here are designed for Home office and Small office use, or places where a larger office might require a smaller volume such as a reception or meeting room. If you are looking for a machine that will do greater volume you may like to check out our commercial machine range here.
Q: What is the warranty?
A: In a domestic environment (this includes small offices and home office) the warranty is 2 years or 7.500 drinks per annum, whichever is the sooner. In a commercial environment the warranty is 12 months or 7,500 drinks per annum.