– Manual fill, one group machine for the micro office, home office and home kitchen.
– Makes up to two cups of coffee at once with simultaneous milk steaming.
– Steam pressure gauge for simple operation at a glance.
– 15-bar vibratory pump.
– Compact, quality build.
– Stylish design.
– Push-button semi-automatic model where you control how much coffee goes in the cup.
– Electronic models offering single or double espresso shots.
– Easy installation with no plumbing required.
– Quick cleaning with stainless steel composition.
– Ideal for making up to 20 cups of coffee per day in home offices, micro offices and home kitchens.
– Professional brass bodied group head, high pressure pump, solenoid valve and stainless steel shower plate.
– Group clearance 85mm.
– Available in black, stainless steel, red, white or we can provide a quotation for a bespoke colour or design.
|Group Boiler Capacity||300ml|
|Steam Boiler Capacity||300ml|
|Element Rating||1.1kw x2|
|Water Tank Capacity||3Litres|
|Cups Per Day||70|
Q: Where can the Piccino be used?
A: With its compact size and stainless steel design, it’s perfect for the home office, kitchen or micro-office. If you’re looking to serve more than a handful of drinks per day, you should look at the Classico or Cherub.
Q: Is the installation complicated?
A: There’s no plumber or electrician needed as the Piccino has a water tank. Just plug in, follow the clear instructions and start using. We are on-hand to help if you would like any guidance. We also offer an installation and familiazation service if you would like a hand to get started.
Q: Does it only make espresso coffee?
A: No, the Piccino also steams milk so you can whip up your favourite speciality, dairy or non-dairy. The choice is yours.
Q: What is the water capacity?
A: 3 litres.
Q: How much does it weigh?
Q: How many people is this coffee machine best suited to?
A: It’s perfect for up to five or six people in our opinion. For more people, you should consider our large capacity machine.
Q: What if I like my coffee stronger?
A: With a traditional machine you have the ultimate in choice. You choose the beans you like, the volume of water, if and how much milk. Once you know what you like with the electronic model you can pre-programme the lengths of your single or double shots, while the semi-automatic allows you to add whatever quantity of coffee you want. Coffee just how you want it!
Q: When will my Piccino arrive?
A: The black machines are generally held in stock and will take 1-2 weeks. Stainless steel, white and red machines are made to order and take up to 3 weeks.
Q: Is it hard to clean and descale the machine?
A: It is not hard, but on-going machine cleaning and maintenance is really important. Scale build-up will affect drink quality and eventually cause faults. Scale-related faults are generally not covered by manufacturers’ warranties. When using fresh milk, it is especially important to clean regularly so the equipment is hygienic and safe to use. You should always follow the manufacturer guidelines regarding frequency of cleaning and descaling and use the recommended products. You can find the products recommended for the machines we sell here.