Perfect for up to 80 drinks daily
The Jura X6 is a fantastic choice for use in environments where you would like your clients or customers to have access to delicious black coffee throughout the day. This bean to cup coffee machine from the Swiss manufacturer is capable of providing up to 80 cups of perfectly blended black coffee and 12 speciality cups of coffee per day, meaning that even the busiest offices or waiting rooms will be catered for.
The machine is simple to use and maintain, with everything being accessible from the front of the coffee machine unit. This includes the water tank and bean container, making it ideal for areas where it is difficult to access the back of the machine. Locking mechanisms prevent customers from opening the machine so the X6 is a great choice in busy customer-facing environments where you can’t be on hand to offer drinks.
The X6 comes equipped with the Aroma G3 Grinder, giving your customers freshly ground beans to order, every time.
Free 450g coffee with this machine – choose your free pack at the checkout.
Despatched within 3 – 5 days.
£3,114.00 inc. VAT
– Self-service machine perfect for any type of waiting area.
– Pulse Extraction Process (P.E.P.) to ensure the best extraction for coffee specialities.
– Up to 80 black coffees and 12 speciality cups of coffee per day capacity
– Professional quality black coffee with the convenience of self-service.
– Aroma G3 Grinder is designed for speed and precision for maximum aroma.
– Coffee grounds container and drip drainage tray can be removed with one hand.
– Front access for quick, mess-free process of refilling.
– Complete with a 5-litre water tank to allow for the machine to be moved to different locations.
– TFT intelligent display makes the X6 simple and easy to use without instructions.
– Simple to maintain with integrated rinsing and cleaning programmes.
– TUV certified hygiene guaranteed so you can be certain your customers have a clean coffee experience.
– Large, easily recognisable preparation buttons make the machine easy to understand.
– Comes with JOE operating system so that drink selection can be made from a smartphone or tablet.
– Optional accessories available include a cup warmer, bean container extension and coffee grounds disposal/drip drainage set.
|Individually Programmed Specialities||12|
|Programmable Coffee Strength Levels||10|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Stand-by power||< 0.5 Watt|
|Height-adjustable dual spout||65 – 153 mm|
|Water tank capacity||5 L|
|Coffee grounds container (servings)||40|
|Cable length||1.2 m|
|Voltage / Power||220- 240 V ~|
|Variable brewing chamber||5 – 16 g|
|Energy Save Mode (E.S.M.©)||Yes|
|Recommended maximum daily output||80|
Q. How many drink types does the X6 make?
A. 12 different black drink types including access to hot water at different temperatures.
Q. What is the maximum water tank capacity?
A. 5 litres.
Q: Do I need to stand and wait for my coffee to be made?
A: No. Although there are separate nozzles, there is no need to move the cup, so you can go and find some biscuits while you’re waiting!
Q. What are the dimensions of this machine?
A. Height 47 cm, width 37.3 cm and depth 46.1 cm.
Q: How many cups per day can it make?
A: This machine can make up to 80 cups of black coffee per day. It’s perfect for the home, home offices, micro-offices but also just as comfortable in a small office environment.
Q. How long does it take to make an espresso?
A. You can enjoy two delicious espressi in just 48 seconds!
Q: Can I use my phone to make drinks?
A: Okay, this isn’t a very frequently asked question, but yes! Using the JOE App, you can select, customise and dispense drinks straight from your phone.
Q: How much does it weigh?
Q: Is it hard to clean and descale the machine?
A: It is not hard, but on-going machine cleaning and maintenance is really important. Scale build-up will affect drink quality and eventually cause faults. Scale-related faults are generally not covered by manufacturers’ warranties. When using fresh milk, it is especially important to clean regularly so the equipment is hygienic and safe to use. You should always follow the manufacturer guidelines regarding frequency of cleaning and descaling and use the recommended products. You can find the products recommended for the machines we sell here.
Q: Can I use this machine commercially?
A: This Jura can be used in an office, but remember its recommended daily output is 80 drinks, so if you think you need something with a little (or a lot) more capacity, you can visit our other site here for a more extensive range of commercial machines.
Q: What is the warranty?
A: 1 year limited.
Do I need specialist installation?
No, this machine gets its water from a water tank so we deliver, you plug in, follow the easy set up guide and choose which delicious coffee creation you will try first!