Jura WE6 with Cup Warmer
Perfect for up to 30 drinks daily
The Jura WE6 is a perfect addition to any area where you would like staff, customers or visitors to be able to enjoy a professional quality cup of coffee. Offering self-service coffee doesn’t have to be poor quality if you invest in a machine such as the Jura WE6.
With 8 black coffee specialities to choose from, including ristretto, espresso and café crème, your staff, customers or visitors will feel well looked after. The state of the art technology that has been put into this highly sophisticated coffee machine means that every cup of coffee is perfectly brewed to professional barista standard without fail.
The Jura WE6 also allows for flexibility and can be tailored to your individual requirements. Customisation includes changing the amount of water and ground coffee that is used to suit preferences and the size of the cups being used. Certain speciality coffees can also be given preference over others, so if you know your staff, customers or visitors prefer a certain type of coffee, this can be programmed to be the preferred choice. Small changes can make a big difference to the people using your Jura WE6.
Free 450g coffee with this machine – choose your free pack at the checkout. Plus a free cup warmer.
Despatched within 3 – 5 days.
£2,872.80 inc. VAT
– Self-service coffee machine great for providing barista-quality coffee to staff, customers or visitors.
– The WE6 uses Pulse Extraction Process (P.E.P.) to optimise the extraction time.
– Height-adjustable dual spout dispenses liquid smoothly into cups.
– Full range of black coffee classics available including ristretto, espresso and café crème.
– Capable of programming 8 specialities that can be changed to suit your occasion.
– Startup screen can be personalised.
– Perfect hygiene is available at the touch of a button with integrated rinsing and cleaning programmes.
– Variable brewing unit provides a capacity that ranges from 5g to 16g while providing optimum brewing conditions.
– Complete with Aroma G3 Grinder to ensure the coffee is expertly ground every time.
– Simple to use design makes it easy for everyone to enjoy a perfect cup of coffee.
– All buttons are on the front of the machine, making it easy to find the ideal location to place the machine.
– Front-facing, modern TFT display screen allows for anyone to use, from novice to coffee expert.
– Optional accessories available include Nayax Cashless System, Data Communicator and Smart Connect.
|Recommended daily output||30|
|Height-adjustable coffee spout||65 – 111 mm|
|Water tank capacity||3 litres|
|Bean container holding capacity||500g|
|Coffee grounds container (servings)||25|
|Voltage / Power||230 V ~ / 1450 W|
|Stand-by power||0 Watt|
|Number of products||8|
|Intelligent Water System (I.W.S.®)||Yes|
|Compatible with J.O.E®||Yes|
|Monitored drip tray||Yes|
|Aroma preservation cover||Yes|
Q: Can this coffee machine produce different recipes?
A: Yes. This WE6 creates up to 8 different black coffee drinks.
Q: What’s the maximum water tank capacity?
A: 3 litres
Q: Do I need to stand and wait for my coffee to be made?
A: No. Although there are separate nozzles, there’s no need to move the cup, so you can go and find some biscuits while you’re waiting!
Q: How many cups per day can it make?
A: This machine can make up to 30 cups per day. It’s perfect for the home, home offices, micro-offices and low-volume offices.
Q: How many beans can I put in the container at once?
A: 500g, but coffee deteriorates once the bag is open. We recommend putting in smaller quantities and topping up regularly.
Q: Can I use my phone to make drinks?
A: Okay, this isn’t a very frequently asked question, but yes! Using the JOE App, you can select, customise and dispense drinks straight from your phone.
Q: How much does it weigh?
Q: Is it hard to clean and descale the machine?
A: It is not hard, but on-going machine cleaning and maintenance is really important. Scale build-up will affect drink quality and eventually cause faults. Scale-related faults are generally not covered by manufacturers’ warranties. You should always follow the manufacturer guidelines regarding frequency of cleaning and descaling and use the recommended products. You can find the products recommended for the machines we sell here.
Q: Can I use this machine commercially?
A: This Jura can be used in a low-volume office, but remember it’s recommended daily output is 30 drinks, so if you think you need something with a little (or a lot) more capacity, you can visit our other site here for a more extensive range of commercial machines.