Perfect for up to 20 drinks daily
Hand-built in Britain by engineers at the award-winning Fracino, the Classico is the compact coffee machine that delivers more than you expect. You can now enjoy a relaxing cup of coffee at home or the office, just like your favourite barista makes.
Made from durable, luxurious stainless steel, the Classico offers sleek, contemporary styling but it’s got more than good looks. With the capacity to steam milk, while making up to two cups of coffee at once, there’s no waiting around.
Whether you’re making an espresso, flat white, or caramel macchiato, or using the hot water outlet for tea and hot chocolate. With the Classico, you can make the full range of Barista standard drinks.
Free 450g coffee with this machine – choose your free pack at the checkout.
Despatched within 1-2 weeks.
£1,614.00 inc. VAT
– Manual fill semi-professional, one group machine for the home, office and low volume outlet.
– Can make two drinks and steam milk simultaneously.
– Simple operation with woodgrain lever.
– Semi-automatic so you choose the volume of coffee.
– Full-sized group head and high-power element for rich depth of flavour.
– Made from luxurious, durable stainless steel tubes.
– Audible alarm when machine needs refilling.
– Automatic shut-off safety feature when tank water level drops.
– At-a-glance pressure gauge.
– Easy to clean stain steel tubes.
– Separate brass safety valves for water and steam.
– Produces up to 70 cups of coffee per day.
– Hot water outlet for tea and hot chocolate.
– Group clearance 85mm.
– Available in stainless steel or we can provide a quotation for a bespoke colour or design.
Q: Can I use the Classico at home?
A: This coffee machine is ideal for use in small spaces, such as the office, boutique, showroom or hair salon. With its classic styling it also looks fabulous in a home kitchen.
Q: Is it hard to clean and descale the machine?
A: It is not hard, but on-going machine cleaning and maintenance is really important. Scale build-up will affect drink quality and eventually cause faults. Scale-related faults are generally not covered by manufacturers’ warranties. When using fresh milk, it is especially important to clean regularly so the equipment is hygienic and safe to use. You should always follow the manufacturer guidelines regarding frequency of cleaning and descaling and use the recommended products. You can find the products recommended for the machines we sell here.
Q: Will I need a plumber or electrician to install it?
A: No, there’s no plumber or electrician needed as the Classico has a water tank. Just plug in, follow the clear instructions and start using. We are on-hand to help if you would like any guidance. We also offer an installation and familiazation service if you would like a hand to get started.
Q: Can I use whole beans with the Classico?
A: Absolutely. You will need a grinder and then you can grind any bean of your choice. This is by far the best solution as it guarantees the freshest of coffee and the grind is another factor in how you will control your coffee flavor. Our range of grinders are tried and tested and perfect for the job, just like our coffees.
Q: How much does the Classico weigh?
Q: Will this coffee machine take up a lot of room?
A: The Classico is designed to be compact, measuring 380mm height x 360mm width x 460mm depth.
Q: Can I choose how I like my coffee?
A: Yes. You have the ultimate in flexibility. You choose the beans you like, the volume of water, if and how much milk or non-dairy alternative. You may fancy a syrup. Coffee just how you want it!