Calibra Coffee Grinder with Integrated Scale
Enhance your filter coffee by grinding the coffee beans yourself. The Calibra Coffee Grinder with Integrated Scale allows you to turn any type of coffee bean into the perfectly ground coffee for use in filter making machines such as cafetière, Aeropress and pour over and drip systems.
There are 39 different levels of grinding, which are loosely grouped into fine, medium and coarse. An integrated scale allows you to measure the precise amount of coffee you need, right down to a single gram.
The professional-grade steel cone grinder delivers a consistent and smooth result, with the option to grind directly into the collection container or a filter.
Despatched within 3-5 days.
£141.60 inc. VAT
– Professional grade conical steel coffee grinder.
– Compatible with all types of coffee bean.
– Precise digital scale integrated.
– Three adjustable grind modes – number of cups, weight and manual/time.
– Clear display for easy operation.
– Compatible with grinding directly into a filter.
– 39 grind settings from coarse to fine.
– 375g coffee bean capacity.
– 200g coffee collection container.
– Saves the last settings used.
– Modern design with many high-quality stainless steel components.
– Removable parts for easy cleaning.
|Size Of Filter||1×4®|
|Save Your Settings||Yes|
|Removable Collector Container||Yes|
|Bean Container Capacity||375g|
|Integrated Digital Scale With Tare Function||Yes|
|Cleaning Brush Included||Yes|
|Removable Bean Container||Yes|
|Individual Parts Dishwasher Proof||Yes|
|Grinding Level Stages||39|
Q: Can I choose how to grind my coffee?
A: Yes. The 39 different grind settings are broadly split into fine for espresso (1-5), medium for filter coffee (6-26) and coarse for a cafetière (27-39). We recommend this grinder for filters and cafetières however as we didn’t find the grind to be reliably fine enough for traditional machines.
Q: How do I know how much coffee I am grinding?
A: The integrated scale allows you to preset the machine to grind the precise weight you need, or you can choose the manual grind option.
Q: How do I clean this machine?
A: The units and grind ring are removable for easy cleaning.
Q: Will I end up with big lumps of unground coffee beans?
A: No, The professional-grade steel cone grinder ensures a consistent and even result.