– Two bean chambers for automated or custom recipes.
– Smartphone app to select between 21 different drinks.
– My Coffee Memory saves personal preferences for up to 4 people.
– Bean-to-cup technology means the precise amount of beans are freshly ground every time.
– Touch-and-slide technology means you can make coffee with one touch.
– Authentic coffee-making process.
– Will prepare two cups at the same time.
– IntenseAroma delivers a stronger taste through more intense brewing.
– Award-winning quiet grinder which has the Quiet Mark seal.
– High-resolution TFT colour display.
– Powerful 15-bar pressure.
– Easy to clean with an automatic cleaning and descaling programme, removable brewing units and dishwasher safe milk containers.
– Energy-efficient mode.
– Available in stainless steel, black or silver.
|LED Cup Illumination||Yes|
|Smart app control||Yes|
|Amount (Cups/Day)||10 to 15|
|Energy Saving Mode||Yes|
|Pump Pressure||15 bar|
|Programmable Brewing Temperature||87°C/ 90°C/ 93°C|
|Height Adjustable Coffee Outlet||140mm|
|Volume Bean Container||2 x 135g|
|Programme the Product Buttons||Yes|
|Stainless Steel Drip Tray||Yes|
|Automatic Cleaning and Descaling Programme||Yes|
|Removable Brewing Unit||Yes|
|Volume Water Tank||1.8Litre|
|Active Level Monitoring Bean Container||Yes|
|Indicator for Water Filter Change||Yes|
Q: Can this coffee machine remember different favourite recipes?
A: Yes. The My Coffee feature can store up to four profiles and eight different recipes.
Q: Can I make more than one cup at once?
A: The Barista TS can make two cups of coffee at once in Double Cup Mode, while simultaneously steaming milk.
Q: Do I need to stand and wait for my coffee to be made?
A: No. Although there are separate nozzles, there’s no need to move the cup, so you can go and find some biscuits while you’re waiting!
Q: How many cups per day can it make?
A: This machine can make up to 15 cups per day. It’s perfect for the home, home offices, micro-offices and other low volume office environments.
Q: Will I have to throw away unused milk?
A: No. The removable milk container easily fits in the fridge (and the dishwasher when it needs a clean). That said your drinks will taste better if you use fresh milk daily.
Q: Is it easy to clean?
A: Yes. The milk and brewing units can be completely removed for easy cleaning, plus the milk system can be steam cleaned using the integrated function.
Q: How much does it weigh?
Q: Is it hard to clean and descale the machine?
A: It is not hard, but on-going machine cleaning and maintenance is really important. Scale build-up will affect drink quality and eventually cause faults. Scale-related faults are generally not covered by manufacturers’ warranties. When using fresh milk, it is especially important to clean regularly so the equipment is hygienic and safe to use. You should always follow the manufacturer guidelines regarding frequency of cleaning and descaling and use the recommended products. You can find the products recommended for the machines we sell here.
Q: Can I use this machine commercially?
A: The Melitta machines featured here are designed for Home office and Small office use, or places where a larger office might require a smaller volume such as a reception or meeting room. If you are looking for a machine that will do greater volume you may like to check out our commercial machine range here.
Q: What is the warranty?
A: In a domestic environment (this includes small offices and home office) the warranty is 2 years or 7.500 drinks per annum, whichever is the sooner. In a commercial environment the warranty is 12 months or 7,500 drinks per annum.