Aroma Signature Deluxe
Perfect for up to 10 cups per brew
Perfect for up to 10 cups per brew with work colleagues, or family and friends with this Aroma Signature Deluxe Filter Coffee Machine. With its special brewing technology each pot makes up to ten perfectly brewed cups of filter coffee.
This coffee maker received the highly-prized Golden Bean award, something only attributed to coffee machines meeting the top standards across Europe for temperature, brewing and time, so it’s a real testament to the quality. Of note is the innovative AromaControl function which maximises the flavour, in every cup.
Smart features include an audible beep to let you know the coffee is ready, separate heating elements for brewing and warming, plus LED lighting which illuminates as soon as the water is poured in.
Free 450g coffee with this machine – choose your free pack at the checkout.
Despatched within 3-5 days.
£112.49 inc. VAT
– Makes up to 10 cups per brew.
– Beep signal to tell you coffee is ready.
– Innovative AromaControl feature ensures maximum flavour every time.
– Reduced brewing time which doesn’t compromise the delicious rich taste.
– Two separate heating elements for maximum efficiency and energy saving.
– Auto shut-off 40 minutes after brewing.
– Transparent water tank for easy refill checking.
– Cup-level marking for efficient measuring.
– Intelligent water-sensing LED lighting.
– Sleek and stylish stainless steel design.
– Long-lasting and durable.
– Removable filter with drip stop which is dishwasher-safe.
– 3-in-1 calcifi cation protection with water hardness detector.
– Winner of the prestigious Golden Bean from the European Coffee Brewing Centre.
|External Water Level Indicator||Yes|
|Size Of Filter||1×4®|
|Volume Water Tank||1.2L|
|Maximum Amount Of Coffee||1.12L|
|Automatic Switch Off||Yes|
|Illuminated Water Tank||Yes|
Q: Where is this coffee machine best suited to?
A: Perfect for up to 10 cups per brew, so it’s ideal for micro-offices, small meeting rooms and home offices.
Q: Is this easy to clean?
A: The parts are fully removable and dishwasher-safe for quick and hygienic cleaning.
Q: Can I use whole coffee beans?
A: No. This filter coffee machine uses pre-ground coffee for convenience. To take your coffee enjoyment to a new level, you may want to consider a grinder to freshly grind the beans for your filter coffee.
Q: How long will it keep my coffee warm for?
A: The programmable warming feature gives you the option of 30/60/90 minutes.
Q: Is it a heavy machine?
A: No. It weighs just 2.8kg.
Q: What is the volume of the water tank?
A: 1.2 litres.
Q: Is it hard to clean and descale the machine?
A: It is not hard, but on-going machine cleaning and maintenance is really important. Scale build-up will affect drink quality and eventually cause faults. Scale-related faults are generally not covered by manufacturers’ warranties. When using fresh milk, it is especially important to clean regularly so the equipment is hygienic and safe to use. You should always follow the manufacturer guidelines regarding frequency of cleaning and descaling and use the recommended products. You can find the products recommended for the machines we sell here.